I get a number of emails from people who have used the blog to assist them in planning and wish to know how they can support my efforts. Many think this is my full-time gig, but I work nights as a painter putting in 40 or more hours a week just like many of you. I do this in my spare time.
Here’s a few simple ways:
1. Set kennythepirate.com as your home page.
2. View an ad. There’s ads below each post that are usually in video format. Click on one from time to time to check out what they offer. In addition on the right hand bar of the site I always feature a link to Magicalmemorymaker.com that will assist you fully with planning your next trip.
3. Purchase characterlocator.com and use it for your park touring. It has full character schedules, show schedules, park hours and dining menus for the 4 parks. Members can also preview Fetch – our Dining Locator. We’ll soon be adding Touring Strategies and full dining menus for all of Walt Disney World
4. Sign up for email updates so you’ll know when the site posts new info.
5. Like my Facebook page and share it with your friends!
6. Follow me on Twitter and tell your fellow tweeters about my Twitter.
See, I didn’t ask for money. I did promote my really awesome, frequently updated app though