Where on Streets of America does Character Palooza take place? It’s on San Francisco Street
Character Palooza ususally goes on hiatus during the winter months, but it appears that it will return soon. I received the following information from my source that’s close to Character Palooza at Hollywood Studios:
Beginning January 6th, Fantasmic! Area Sets (Character Palooza as we know it) are being scheduled.
But how can I know when Character Palooza is being performed during my trip???
- With two Fantasmics at 8:30 and 10:00, there will be ONE Character Palooza at 5:30 PM on Streets of America.
- With one Fantasmic at 8:30 PM, there will be TWO Character Palooza meets. The first at 4:30 PM on the Streets of America and the second at 5:10 PM on Streets of America
- With two Fantasmics at 8:00 and 9:30, there will be ONE Character Palooza meet at 5:10 PM on the Streets of America
- With one Fantasmic at 8:00, there will be TWO Character Palooza meets. The first at 4:30 PM on the Streets of America and the second at 5:10 PM on the Streets of America
- With TWO Fantasmics at 7:30 and 9:00 PM, there should be ONE Character Palooza at 4:30 PM on the Streets of America
- With ONE Fantasmic at 7:30 PM there should be three Character Paloozas at 3:00, 4:00 and 5:10 PM on Streets of America
- With TWO Fantasmics at 7:00 PM and 8:30 PM there should be one Character Palooza beginning around 4:05 to 4:10 pm
- With ONE Fantasmic at 7:00 PM there should be three Character Palooazs at 2:30, 3:25 and 4:15 PM on Streets of America
One of the best character surprises is often referred to as Character Palooza (Characterpalooza), Pop-up Surprise or the Fantasmic! meet. Because it is an unpublished meet, there is usually a short wait for some great and often rare characters. This meet takes place out doors and can be canceled with the threat of inclement weather. Here’s some of the characters that we’ve met over the years (which characters appear on a given day will always be a surprise!):
- Captain Hook
- Chip n Dale
- Green Army Man
- Little Einsteins
- Mary Poppins
- Minnie Mouse
- Mr. Smee
- Queen Grimhilde (Snow Queen / Evil Queen)
- Queen of Hearts
- Snow White
- Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum
What characters have you met at Character Palooza?