The Extreme 4 Park Character Challenge isn’t for wimps! You’ll walk and stand, walk and stand, walk and stand for an entire day. You must have park hopping priviledges in some form and can either use your own transportation or WDW transportation.
Here are the rules:
1. Use of character meals is okay. Hey, you’re spending the money, why not count those characters? Will the one hour help or hurt?
2. Use of extra magic hours is okay. We will not be using them this time, but you’re welcome to do so.
3. Use of Halloween or Christmas parties is okay.
4. One must meet Mickey Mouse in at least one park. He is the Big Cheese after all!
5. One scores one point for every unique character that one meets. We don’t care if we have to reuse the same area or how many characters are at the end of the line. The more, the merrier!
6. One must meet at least one character in each of the 4 Walt Disney World parks.
7. One receives points if one meets the SAME character in a DIFFERENT costume. Ex: If we meet Frontierland Donald in Magic Kingdom, Star Donald in Studios, Ranger Donald in AK, Mexican Donald and Sailor Donald in Ep, we’ll receive 5 points.
8. One receives no points for meeting the same character in multiple locations in the same costume.
9. One must track time in queue and time completed with meet.
10. One must get an autograph from each character (that can physically sign or stamp) at each meet.
11. One must have a photo of everyone in the group for all meets.
12. No line jumping or line holding. One cannot have someone hold a spot for the group. The entire group must wait in all lines together.
13. One must make photos and data public for viewing.
Below I’ll list everyone who meets all 13 of those qualifications here on the Pirate’s Wall of Glory. Are you ready to take on the challenge?
Pirate’s Character Hunter Wall of Glory
|Character Hunters||Date||Unique Charaters||Different Costumes|
|Debbie Jo (8) & Kenny White||4/28/2012||60||68|